Today makes it 6 years that Apostle T.O Obadare popularly known as Baba Obadare, a Nigerian tele-evangelist, left this world to be with the Lord. This Man of God, chooses to remain blind in other to serve God better and He is greatly known for his prophetic gifts.
Few facts to note about this Man of God as stated on WOSEM page
- Apostle Obadare was called by God at age 7
- He is from Osun state but had the headquarters of His ministry in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria
- He first served in The Apostolic Church before Apostle Ayo Babalola brought him to CAC under His tutelage
- He established more CAC branches during his lifetime more than any minister till date
- He got approval from the authorities of CAC under the Leadership of Baba Babajide to start WOSEM after He was directed by God
- He once said that If the authorities of CAC relinquishes his post as a pastor, he will sit at the elders corner, if also stripped of his elders status, he will sit in the audience as a member…Saying, He wasn’t leaving CAC for any reason.
- He served in CAC till death as the general evangelist.
Thank God for the Life of this Man of God… What are you living for, what will you be remembered for?
2 Cor 2:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.